A New Level of Innovation in LED Canopy & Soffit Lighting
CREE CPY SERIES LED CANOPY LIGHT
The CPY Series Canopy Light is a modern lighting system that gives businesses the freedom to light their site exactly as they choose. By blending technological innovation with architectural aesthetics, the CPY Series Canopy Light achieves superior illumination performance with quick and reliable installation and low total cost of ownership for dramatically better visibility in outdoor spaces.
SUPERIOR PERFORMANCE, QUALITY CRAFTSMANSHIP
Every Advanced lighting Technologies product is designed to meet a superior level of craftsmanship and quality, ensuring long life, precise light control and the superior aesthetics that make our products distinct. The CPY Series Canopy Light has been carefully designed to achieve superior illumination performance under every canopy and soffit. Ideal for commercial canopy applications such as petrol stations (Gas stations), soffits, drive-through ATMs, Railway stations and hotel/airport drop-off centres, the CPY Series provides a safe, comfortable, visually appealing environment. Featuring a slim low profile design, the CPY Series can mount onto virtually any canopy or soffit and offers the option of a flat or drop lens to meet the vertical and horizontal illumination performance needs of the end application.
Interested in this product?
For more information or a quote please fill out the form below.
With an affordable initial cost and low total cost of ownership, the CPY Series Canopy Light is designed for easy, quick and reliable installation and requires virtually no maintenance. With typical commercial usage of 12 hours per day at the national average of $0.12 kWh, the CPY Series can deliver a payback period of less than two years – significantly lower than the typical metal halide solution.
- CRI: Minimum 70 CRI
- CCT: 5700K (±500) 4000K (±300)
- DELIVERED LIGHT OUTPUT: 13,000 or 8,000 lumens
- SYSTEM WATTS: 122W or 82W
- DIMMING: 0-10V dimming control
- LIMITED WARRANTY: 10 years
- MOUNTING: Surface mount, pendant and hook & cord
- Sensor Control: Optional
Construction and Materials
- Luminaire housing constructed of rugged cast aluminium with integral heat sink specifically designed for LED
- Luminaire mounts directly to the canopy deck in a 51mm to 102mm round hole
- Suitable for single or double skin canopies with minimum 102mm wide panels and a minimum 0.7mm canopy thickness
- Simple single hole drill for mounting to canopy
- Exclusive Colorfast DeltaGuard® finish
- Input Voltage: 220-240V, 50 Hz
- Power Factor: >0.9 at full load
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <20% at full load
- Integral 6kV surge suppression protection standard
- Optimal movement sensor
- Enclosure rated IP66
- AS/NZ 60598 Certified