Cree Edge Series
High Output LED Highbay
The Cree Edge Series High Output LED Highbay luminaire is designed to deliver high lumen packages with precise optical control to illuminate the most challenging applications. Standard or Cree TrueWhite® Technology options offer solutions to enhance products at all levels of industrial uses requiring different levels of colour rendering. The Cree Edge High Output High-Bay luminaire offers several industry-standard mounting options allowing the product to be positioned for upgrade opportunities or new installations in a wide range of industrial applications.
- Utilizes Cree TrueWhite Technology® on 5000K luminaires
- Patented NanoOptic product technology
- CRI: Minimum 70 CRI (4000K & 5700K); 90 CRI (5000K)
- CCT: 4000K (+/- 300K), 5000K (+/- 300K), 5700K (+/- 500K
- A variety of solutions with exceptional colour quality allow for customization in industrial spaces requiring different levels of colour rendering.
- Designed for high efficacy and performance in high-bay applications.
- Provides ideal mix for illuminating vertical or horizontal space, enabling replacement of up to 1000W Metal Halide high-bay products.
- Ruggedly constructed to safely operate in the most demanding installations and ensure maximum protection against harmful environmental conditions.
- Available in a variety of industry-standard mountings, making it ideal for a broad range of applications.
Cree Edge Series High Output Highbay
|PRODUCT||OPTIC||MOUNTING||LED COUNT (x10)||SERIES||VOLTAGE||COLOUR OPTIONS||DRIVE CURRENT||OPTIONS|
HHHangar High Bay
40K4000K Colour Temperature
50K5000K Colour Temperature
See spec sheets for detailed variation information
CREE EDGE SERIES HIGH OUTPUT LED HIGH-BAY
|1. ADLT Cree Product Guide||14:03 26/May/2017|
|Spec Sheets||Upload Date|
|1. Cree Edge High Output High Bay Spec Sheet||15:15 23/Aug/2017|
|IES & Design Files||Upload Date|
|1. IES Files & LM-79 Test Reports - Cree Edge LED High Output High Bay||16:09 28/Aug/2017|
We can help
Please contact our head office on +65 6844 2338
if you require any additional information.